Large fleets vary in sophistication but generally, they are aware of the need to utilize technology to improve efficiency, productivity, and accountability. A full range of fleet management technology is needed and the manpower and skills are available to take advantage of the data being generated.
The bigger an organization the more complex the issues. Departments are created to divide and conquer the work. Fleet management data impacts many areas of a large organization and each department can work with the data to drive their agenda. This increased data consumption often leads to needing to engage with integrated fleet management partners or integrate directly.
Integrated partners offer a broad spectrum of value-added capabilities not available on other enterprise-class fleet management platforms. If the iPhone did not have apps, how useful would it be? It would be just another cell phone. Many enterprise level organizations already have a development team that is capable of consuming the GPS tracking, telematics, engine diagnostics and 3rd party data to create unique and highly customized dashboards for real-time decision making. The API and SDK are the tools that enable fleet customers to get this done.
Overview – Enterprise Fleets
- Engine diagnostics for proactive fleet maintenance
- Robust grouping structure for information sharing and security
- API for integration
- Roadside Assistance with ProPlus service plan
- Lifetime device manufacturer warranty with ProPlus service plan
- High-resolution GPS tracking for service and delivery fleets.
- Easy and intuitive.
- $0 self-install in OBD port.
- Email reports and alerts.
- Zone alerts
- Driver feedback buzzer
- Expand as you grow
- Basic GPS tracking
- Upgrade path as you grow
- Start with lowest service level
- View multiple routes on map at same time
- View exceptions on map at a glance
- Eliminate after hours driving with your fuel
- Potential insurance discount
- Basic maintenance tracking
- Schedule reports by email – in Excel
- Simplify UI to show only what you need
- Easy access anywhere, anytime
- Extreme detail
- Device beeps on exception to coach drivers
- $0.00 OBD installation
- Quickly move device between vehicles
- 1-second log rate
- One GPS tracker for OBD & J-Bus
- Cost effective GPS device
- Extended warranty against defects available
- Y-harness to move GPS tracker to in dash
- Large memory in case out of cell coverage
- Electronic forms
- Predictive Coach – Driver Training
- “Plug in” components
- Electronic field forms
- MDM for tablet security
- Data integration developers
- GPS hardware solutions
- Spreaders, scales, RFID
- Complex routing solutions
- Inventory and maintenance
- Fuel data integration
- Driver training programs
- Electric vehicle technology