Growing fleets have increasingly complex needs. One or two additional features or capabilities may be needed but medium size fleets seldom need the full array and power of a platform like Geotab.
Your two most expensive resources, drivers and vehicles, are unsupervised 90% of the day. If a manager was in every vehicle, would you see an increase in profitability, efficiency, productivity
Drive safer and make vehicles last longer. Telematics monitors how vehicles are being driven so they need less maintenance and last longer.
Overview – Medium Fleets
- Same features as for small fleet + telematics
- Monitor driving habits to address unwanted driving habits
- Set alerts for rapid start, harsh cornering and hard braking
- Monitor system info such as seatbelt use
- High-resolution GPS tracking for service and delivery fleets.
- Easy and intuitive.
- $0 self-install in OBD port.
- Email reports and alerts.
- Zone alerts
- Driver feedback buzzer
- Basic GPS tracking
- Upgrade path as you grow
- Start with lowest service level
- View multiple routes on map at same time
- View exceptions on map at a glance
- Eliminate after hours driving with your fuel
- Potential insurance discount
- Basic maintenance tracking
- Schedule reports by email – in Excel
- Simplify UI to show only what you need
- Easy access anywhere, anytime
- Extreme detail
- Device beeps on exception to coach drivers
- $0.00 OBD installation
- Quickly move device between vehicles
- 1-second log rate
- Lease options available
- Driver ID
- PTO for on/off monitoring of circuit
- Telematics with Pro plan
- One GPS tracker for OBD & J-Bus
- Extended warranty against defects available
- Y-harness to move GPS tracker to in dash