A cost-effective fleet tracking system with basic functionality is what most small fleets need.
Efficiency, Accountability & Profitability
To combat inefficiency, small fleet operators can utilize GPS trackers for accountability and visual route organization. The goal is to spend under 10 minutes per day reviewing the tracking data.
- Robust detailed mapping
- Automated reports
- Exceptions to reduce time reviewing data
- Ability to expand the system and grow
Overview – Small Fleets
- High-resolution GPS tracking for service and delivery fleets.
- Easy and intuitive.
- $0 self-install in OBD port.
- Email reports and alerts.
- Zone alerts
- Driver feedback buzzer
- Expand as you grow
- Basic GPS tracking
- Upgrade path as you grow
- Start with lowest service level
- View multiple routes on map at same time
- View exceptions on map at a glance
- Eliminate after hours driving with your fuel
- Potential insurance discount
- Basic maintenance tracking
- Schedule reports by email – in Excel
- Simplify UI to show only what you need
- Easy access anywhere, anytime
- Extreme detail
- Device beeps on exception to coach drivers
- $0.00 OBD installation
- Quickly move device between vehicles
- 1-second log rate
- One GPS tracker for OBD & J-Bus
- Cost effective GPS device
- Extended warranty against defects available
- Y-harness to move GPS tracker to in dash
- Large memory in case out of cell coverage
- Paper DoDo – Forms
- Predictive Coach – Driver Training
- “Plug in” components
- Hardware flexibility counts
- Self install, easily moved
- IOX options such as driver ID
- Growing electric vehicle capability
- Connect partners systems. Ex. cameras
- ELD, DVIR, IFTA compliant
- 1, 10 or lifetime warranty against defects