Way beyond the average free webinar content…
Free webinars have become commonplace in our new normal, but some pack more punch than most. With so many integrated technologies available for managing government fleets, it is hard to single out the ones that offer the highest return on investment. In this free webinar we do just that, show you the technology that addresses some of the biggest issues facing government fleets today.
Smart Fleet = Smart Government
Live on November 4, 2020 at 2:00 PM EST
There is not much time left to register for this FREE webinar event.
Learn How to Maximize Government Telematics Data
Finding increasing value in the data you are collecting is a tough job, especially in today’s uncertain economic climate. As health, EMS, and public safety spending increase and tax revenues decrease, Government Fleet Managers are being asked to do more with less, and without sacrificing safety and compliance. Telematics is an amazing tool to analyze your operations, pinpoint strengths and weaknesses, all while ensuring that safety and compliance are maintained at the highest levels.
In this free webinar you will learn about tracking compliance and levels of service for your Public Works fleet, strategies that will help blaze a path forward to your electrification goals and how telematics goes beyond its traditional use as a fleet management tool to optimize smart transportation and Vision Zero initiatives.
- Learn how to manage mixed fleets and assets including Public Works to:
- Track compliance and levels of service
- Monitor material usage
- Maintain core services citizens depend on
- Build an electrification strategy that is tailored to you specific fleet’s needs
- Learn how an EV Suitability Assessment can help blaze a path forward to your future electric fleet.
- Hear how data can be transformed into actionable smart city insights to
- Understand local transportation patterns, traffic safety and road conditions
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Justify investments in digital infrastructure