GlobalStarGlobal Asset Tracking
GlobalStar Satellite Trailer, Asset & IoT Tracking
Fleetistics partners with GlobalStar to provide satellite tracking solutions in area outside cellular networks. Globalstar is truly a global service for ocean going maritime applications, cargo, trains, exploration of oil and gas and other complex scenario.
Harsh, isolated environments can be hazardous for employees. It is important to provide a method of communication for routine job check-ins and SOS emergency situations.
Toughest Asset Tracker on the Market
CERTIFICATIONS & STANDARDS – SmartOne Solar
- FCC, ISED, CE, AUS/NZ, ANATEL, INMETRO CERTIFICATE – LMP 19.0127 X, JQA(JAPAN), IFT, ARECOM, ENACOM, KCC, NCC, ASEP AND ICASA
- ATEX/IECEx II 1 G,Ex ia IIC T4 Ga For international Zone 0 applications, HERO
- North America cETLus:
– Class I, Division 1, Groups A-D, T4
– Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga
- WEEE Compliant
- MIL-STD-810G for:
- Impact resistance
- Salt Fog
- Acidic Atmosphere
Products & Services
Wide range of reporting capabilities Including;
– GPS Location reporting in 4 modes
– Geofencing with configurable range setting
– Stationary or in-motion reporting
– Reduced messaging & theft recovery modes
– Receives and transmits data from external sensors
– 12 different reporting times
– Interval or 24-hour operation mode
– Alternate reporting schedules
– Low battery message
– Motion Sensor/Vibration parameter and scheduling
– Contact closure parameters
– Diagnostic messages
– Include Speed and Heading data in reported motion messages
3.25 IN (H) X 7 IN (W) X 1.125 IN (D)
8.26 CM (H) X 17.78 CM (W) X 2.86 CM (D)
13.5 oz/385 g
With optional mounting bracket 40.57 oz. (1150 g)
-40° C to +65° C (-40° F to 149° F)
NOTE: The unit is certified intrinsically safe for hazardous environments over the temperature range of -40° C to +65° C (-40° F to 149° F).
10 TO 48 VDC
NOTE: Device is not intrinsically safe when any cable is connected.
Built-in rechargeable NiMH batteries (non-replaceable)
The industry’s first solar-powered asset tracking and data management device delivers long-lasting, no-maintenance ownership for transportation, energy, construction, agriculture, forestry and government markets.
Featuring Globalstar’s industry-leading low-power design, it offers the longest battery and shelf life available. Integrated into the product is a GPS receiver, accelerometer, Nordic MCU, standard and customizable messaging capability, BLE5 Bluetooth connectivity for wide variety of sensors and tamper detection. Its SPI flash memory offers 8MB of storage for APIs, drivers and customized applications.
Revolutionary open source common architecture allows you to quickly configure and develop custom AI-driven applications that transmit smart data from the edge. Offering the longest battery and shelf life available with device health monitoring, BLE5 sensor capabilities and an abundant amount of storage, the Integrity 150 will support your most demanding development requirements.
1”(D) X 10.39” (H) X 3.38” (W) 26.6 mm (D) x 264 mm (H) x 86.1 mm (W)
14.2 oz/402 g
With optional mounting bracket 32.02 oz. (908 g)
-40° F to 185° F (-40° C to +85° C)
Built-in rechargeable Li-Ion batteries (non-replaceable)
Global LEO Satellite operation using the Globalstar Satellite Network. See Globalstar website for Coverage Map.
FCC, ISED, CE, UKCA – PENDING: ANATEL
IP68/69K – IEC 60945 (Marine) – MIL-STD-810G for: – High and Low Temperature – Immersion – Dust – Water spray – Thermal Shock – Mechanical Shock – Rail Impact – Vibration (Rail, Truck)