SafeRide Mobile AppStop Distracted Driving
Improving Fleet Safety
SafeRide® is an app that automatically locks a driver’s phone while driving. It eliminates the temptation and distractions that mobile phones cause while driving.
- SafeRide works by recognizing the hardware in your car: Bluetooth and/or telematics devices.
- As you start to drive, your phone screen will lock and it will mute your rings and alerts, so you can pay attention to the road.
- You are still able to make emergency calls and use your hands‑free system.
- You can use your phone’s navigation or music by starting them before you drive or through hands‑free controls.
- After you’ve parked your car, your phone will wake up.
What Your Fleet Managers Can Expect
The SafeRide Dashboard allows Fleet Managers to monitor drivers’ usage of the SafeRide app in real time.
Phone Status Meanings
An invitation has been sent, but SafeRide app has yet to be installed.
SafeRide app successfully installed, but a vehicle has not been added.
A vehicle has been added and SafeRide is ready to engage.
The app detects driving motion and the phone is locked.
The phone is in passenger mode and unlocked.
The SafeRide App has been disabled or uninstalled and has not reported its status back to the server.
Contact us below or just call 855.300.0527
Best in class save $2,500 per year, per vehicle