Rugged and Reliable
Equipment and Asset Tracking with
The GO Rugged gives you the same high resolution tracking as other GO devices but can withstand harsh conditions asset tracking requires. It is an ideal choice when you need high resolution tracking data for your yellow iron and other equipment assets like generators and pumps.
Rugged IP67 RatedGeotab GO Rugged Works with GO9 Vehicle Tracker
The GO Rugged device is fully potted. Potting means the electronics are fully encased in resin, preventing any moisture or dust intrusion. This creates an extremely rugged device capable of withstanding harsh environment industries, like construction, or oil and gas. What is IP67?
Rugged Device, Same Flexible Platform
The GO ruggedized device provides the same great vehicle tracking data as standard GO units, but with a design made for more extreme asset tracking situations.
The GO Rugged units have a weather resistant harness that can be connected to OBD, J-Bus or a 3-wire harness. This enables the GO Rugged device to be utilized in many more diverse applications.
Additional features of the GO Rugged include:
- IOX expandability which allows users to expand the capability of their fleet management solution
- Intelligent in-vehicle driver coaching via IOX-BUZZ or GO Talk driver feedback.
- Accident detection and notification
- Built-in auto-calibrating accelerometer
- Engine and battery health assessment
- G-force monitoring
- Real-time vehicle data and fast GPS acquisition time