Fleet Fuel CardTrack fuel purchase exceptions
The WEX Fleet Card is the ultimate way to increase your fleet management efficiency and save on vehicle fueling and service cost. It’s accepted at over 90% of retail fuel locations and more than 45,000 vehicle maintenance locations nationwide. Unlike a credit card, you can view every detail about every purchase.
Get Gas Anywhere
The WEX Fleet Card has one of the largest networks of card acceptance in the industry, covering over 90% of the fueling stations and providing regular, diesel and alternate fuels such as E85 and CNG.
View Expense Data
Security And Protection
Easy -To-Use Online Management Tools
Carry a Balance
Obtain flexibility to pay in full or carry a balance when cash flow is tight. The FlexCard offers 26-day payment terms also. Special order.
WEX CONNECT MOBILE APP
Detailed Fleet Fuel Data
Reports, Dashboards, Exceptions
The Fleetistics fleet fuel card offers your business a simple solution to control all of your
Fuel Card Benefits
- Reduce fraud and theft
- Protects against pump skimmers. Skimmer can’t get PIN code so you are protected. Limited by category and spend limit.
- Know is driver buys coffee, food, beer or anything but fuel. Cards can be set to only allow fuel purchase.
- Control who, what, when, how much, etc.
- Accepted by 95% of regular fuel retailers
- A regular credit card carries a high-interest rate and doesn’t offer controls or purchase details
- Reporting – all transaction info
- Odometer included from driver entry for maintenance and MPG monitoring
- Level lll data capture – all data captured is available to customers.
Track Fuel Used
WEX Towing Service
Friendly, knowledgeable representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions or to cancel lost or stolen cards immediately.
Fueling by Vehicle
With just a click of the mouse, you’ll be able to view all of your fleet activity online at any time. Stay on top of expenses with online account access that allows you to:
- Add or delete cards and drivers in real-time.
- Access transactions as they post to your account.
- Set limits online across fuel, service and merchandise for enforcement of purchasing policies.
- Receive an email when a transaction falls outside your purchase guidelines.
How can I apply for the Fleetistics Fuel Card program?
To apply today, fill out the Fleetistics Fuel Card Application at the top of this page or for more information on the program, call 855-300-0527.
Where is the Fleetistics Fuel Card accepted?
What does it cost?
How does the Fleetistics Fuel Card work at the pump?
The Fleetistics Fuel Card requires that all cardholders enter a valid Driver ID to authorize a sale. An odometer value must also be entered, but is not used for authorization, so accuracy is not required. However, accurate odometer entries will support detailed vehicle performance reporting to the customer. Fleetistics reports and dashboards utilize the vehicles odometer when provided.
Who assigns Driver ID numbers?
How can I manage my account?
- Add or delete cards and drivers
- Access transactions as they post to your account
- Set limits online across fuel, service and merchandise for enforcement of purchasing policies
- Receive an email when a transaction falls outside your purchase guidelines
Customer Service representatives are also available 24/7 to help answer your questions.
What reporting is available with the Fleetistics Fuel Card?
- View detailed purchase information
- Continually monitor driver activity
- Pinpoint possible trouble areas
- Track fuel efficiency with MPG
- Download reports and information online anytime
What is the process for replacing lost/stolen cards?
Who terminates cards if a driver terminates employment?
When new vehicles are added to a fleet, what is the process and timeline for ordering new cards?
ALREADY HAVE A FLEETISTICS FUEL CARD ACCOUNT? Call us to discuss options. 855.300.0527