WEX Fuel CardTrack fuel purchase exceptions
Take Control of Fuel Purchases
The WEX Fleet Card is the ultimate way to increase your fleet management efficiency and save on vehicle fueling and service cost. It’s accepted at over 90% of retail fuel locations and more than 45,000 vehicle maintenance locations nationwide. Unlike a credit card, you can view every detail about every purchase. Click the image to the right to see a detailed fuel report.
You will how many gallons, type of fuel, the location of fillup, in-store purchases, mileage and more. Credit cards give you no detail and you have no idea what is really being purchased. Simply having a card with the details will encourage drivers to be more thoughtful on their purchases and time fueling.
Get Gas Anywhere
The WEX Fleet Card has one of the largest networks of card acceptance in the industry, covering over 90% of the fueling stations and providing regular, diesel and alternate fuels such as E85 and CNG.
View Expense Data
Stop chasing down receipts or worrying about going over your credit limit. You can easily view your fuel and service spending in real time or monthly.
Security And Protection
Driver identification numbers help you easily track unauthorized spending and deactivate lost or stolen cards.
Easy -To-Use Online Management Tools
Quickly activate and deactivate cards, set card product controls, pay online, and view invoices going back up to 12 months.
Pay the balance monthly to avoid issues later.
WEX CONNECT MOBILE APP
Instantly find fueling stations with the most up-to-date pricing, based on brand, location and service type. Start saving money by finding the cheapest station in your area and stop driving out of your way to find a gas station which accepts your card.
Easy Application Process
Reports, Dashboards, Exceptions
The Fleetistics fleet fuel card offers your business a simple solution to control all of your
Fuel Card Benefits
- Reduce fraud and theft
- Protects against pump skimmers. Skimmer can’t get PIN code so you are protected. Limited by category and spend limit.
- Know is driver buys coffee, food, beer or anything but fuel. Cards can be set to only allow fuel purchase.
- Control who, what, when, how much, etc.
- Accepted by 95% of regular fuel retailers
- A regular credit card carries a high-interest rate and doesn’t offer controls or purchase details
- Reporting – all transaction info
- Odometer included from driver entry for maintenance and MPG monitoring
- Level lll data capture – all data captured is available to customers.
Track Fuel Used
Quickly know how your vehicles are performing with cost-per-mile and miles-per-gallon analyses. By taking advantage of purchase alerts and controls, you can keep a close watch on your company’s bottom line and easily enforce purchasing policies. Fleet fuel purchase reports show where and when every purchase is made and by which driver. The easy-to read reports show the details you need, when you need them.
Every night Fleetistics receives data from WEX and it is merged with GPS data to provide custom data views. The most important data is data from WEX is displayed in for convenience in the Fleetistics Fleet Management Portal. Fleetistics also combines fuel data with data to bring new insights into fuel usage.
WEX Towing Service
Take the surprise out of towing costs and scrambling to find service. With the WEX towing service you know the rate each tow is going to cost. Employees also have a resource to get help when the office may be closed or busy. To read more about the optional service package – Click here
Drivers must provide an authorized Driver identification number and the vehicle’s odometer reading when they use the Fleetistics Fuel Card. Together with the information encoded in the card’s magnetic strip, we can tell you who bought what, when and for how much.
Friendly, knowledgeable representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions or to cancel lost or stolen cards immediately.
Fueling by Vehicle
The Fleetistics Fuel Card is accepted at 90% of U.S. retail fuel locations anywhere WEX is accepted. The card is also accepted at over 45,000 service and maintenance locations nationwide. Learn about fuel consultants.
With just a click of the mouse, you’ll be able to view all of your fleet activity online at any time. Stay on top of expenses with online account access that allows you to:
- Add or delete cards and drivers in real-time.
- Access transactions as they post to your account.
- Set limits online across fuel, service and merchandise for enforcement of purchasing policies.
- Receive an email when a transaction falls outside your purchase guidelines.
ALREADY HAVE A FLEETISTICS FUEL CARD ACCOUNT? Call us to discuss options. 855.300.0527
How can I apply for the Fleetistics Fuel Card program?
To apply today, fill out the Fleetistics Fuel Card Application at the top of this page or for more information on the program, call 855-300-0527.
Where is the Fleetistics Fuel Card accepted?
What does it cost?
How does the Fleetistics Fuel Card work at the pump?
The Fleetistics Fuel Card requires that all cardholders enter a valid Driver ID to authorize a sale. An odometer value must also be entered, but is not used for authorization, so accuracy is not required. However, accurate odometer entries will support detailed vehicle performance reporting to the customer. Fleetistics reports and dashboards utilize the vehicles odometer when provided.
Who assigns Driver ID numbers?
How can I manage my account?
- Add or delete cards and drivers
- Access transactions as they post to your account
- Set limits online across fuel, service and merchandise for enforcement of purchasing policies
- Receive an email when a transaction falls outside your purchase guidelines
Customer Service representatives are also available 24/7 to help answer your questions.
What reporting is available with the Fleetistics Fuel Card?
- View detailed purchase information
- Continually monitor driver activity
- Pinpoint possible trouble areas
- Track fuel efficiency with MPG
- Download reports and information online anytime