Fleet Fuel CardTrack fuel purchase exceptions
Now there’s a gas card designed specifically for fleets with 1-15 vehicles. The WEX FlexCard is the ultimate way to increase your fleet management efficiency and save on vehicle fueling and service cost. It’s accepted at over 90% of retail fuel locations and more than 45,000 vehicle maintenance locations nationwide.
Get Gas Anywhere
View Expense Data
Security And Protection
Easy -To-Use Online Management Tools
Carry a Balance
WEX CONNECT MOBILE APP
Detailed Fleet Fuel Data
Reports, Dashboards, Exceptions
The Fleetistics fleet fuel card offers your business a simple solution to control all of your
Fuel Card Benefits
- Reduce fraud and theft
- Protects against pump skimmers. Skimmer can’t get PIN code so you are protected. Limited by category and spend limit.
- Know is driver buys coffee, food, beer or anything but fuel. Cards can be set to only allow fuel purchase.
- Control who, what, when, how much, etc.
- Accepted by 95% of regular fuel retailers
- A regular credit card carries high interest rates and don’t offer controls or purchase details
- Reporting – all transaction info
- Odometer included from driver entry for maintenance and MPG monitoring
llldata capture – all data captured is available to customers.
Track Fuel Used
WEX Towing Service
Friendly, knowledgeable representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions or to cancel lost or stolen cards immediately.
Fueling by Vehicle
The Fleetistics Fuel Card is accepted at 90% of U.S. retail fuel locations anywhere WEX is accepted. The card is also accepted at over 45,000 service and maintenance locations nationwide. Learn about fuel consultants
With just a click of the mouse, you’ll be able to view all of your fleet activity online at any time. Stay on top of expenses with online account access that allows you to:
- Add or delete cards and drivers in real-time.
- Access transactions as they post to your account.
- Set limits online across fuel, service and merchandise for enforcement of purchasing policies.
- Receive an email when a transaction falls outside your purchase guidelines.
How can I apply for the Fleetistics Fuel Card program?
To apply today, fill out the Fleetistics Fuel Card Application at the top of this page or for more information on the program, call 855-300-0527.
Where is the Fleetistics Fuel Card accepted?
The Fleetistics Fuel Card powered by WEX Inc. is accepted at 90% of retail fuel locations throughout the U.S. Plus, additional acceptance at over 45,000 service merchants nationwide. For a full list of participating locations, visit www.wexinc.com/accepting-locations.
What does it cost?
How does the Fleetistics Fuel Card work at the pump?
The Fleetistics Fuel Card requires that all cardholders enter a valid Driver ID to authorize a sale. An odometer value must also be entered, but is not used for authorization, so accuracy is not required. However, accurate odometer entries will support detailed vehicle performance reporting to the customer. Fleetistics reports and dashboards utilize the vehicles odometer when provided.
Who assigns Driver ID numbers?
How can I manage my account?
- Add or delete cards and drivers
- Access transactions as they post to your account
- Set limits online across fuel, service and merchandise for enforcement of purchasing policies
- Receive an email when a transaction falls outside your purchase guidelines
Customer Service representatives are also available 24/7 to help answer your questions.
What reporting is available with the Fleetistics Fuel Card?
- View detailed purchase information
- Continually monitor driver activity
- Pinpoint possible trouble areas
- Track fuel efficiency with MPG
- Download reports and information online anytime
What is the process for replacing lost/stolen cards?
Who terminates cards if a driver terminates employment?
When new vehicles are added to a fleet, what is the process and timeline for ordering new cards?
ALREADY HAVE A FLEETISTICS FUEL CARD ACCOUNT? Gall us to discuss options. 855.300.0527