Defensive Driving Course (DDC)The Only National Safety Council Trainer in Florida
Proud NSC Partner
As the leading safety advocate for over 100 years, NSC, is a non-profit, non-governmental, international public service organization. The NSC defensive driving curriculum aids in ensuring the safety of drivers and passengers as well as saving lives, time, and money through a proven curriculum developed by experts.
Florida’s Only NSC Certified Defensive Driving Course (DDC)
The DDC course is available to companies and individuals to meet court requirements. The NSC Defensive Driving Course not only helps in understanding how to stay safe, but also the costs associated with motor vehicle accidents.
Students will come out of the class with an informative workbook they complete during the session, and a better understanding of how to drive safely and defensively. The class is held at our headquarters just north of Tampa, Florida, led by our resident NSC-Certified expert, Darryl Arnold.
DDC Training Day Details
⇒ DDC Topics
- The stages, causes, and prevention of collisions
- How to reduce collision risk with defensive driving strategies
- How to identify and minimize aggressive driving activities
- The four fatal driving behaviors
- And more!
- 9:00 am starting time
- 7-8 hours including 30 minute lunch break
- Appropriate casual attire
- Payment in advance is required
- Register using the form to the right
- Make payment via link provided by email from QuickBooks
The course promptly starts at 9:00 am and will continue for 8 hours. There will be a break every few hours and a 30 minute lunch break. Each course is limited to 6 people. Onsite training for business and volume discounts are available for 10 or more attendees. There are several places to eat in the area but bringing your lunch will reduce delays which extends the day. Snacks and drinks are encouraged. Bring a light jacket in case you get cold, jeans are also recommended.