DriveTRAX™ – How Am I Driving?Vehicle Decal Program - Because GPS Can't Do It All
Citizen Observation Program
Slapping a GPS vehicle tracker on your trucks won’t solve a safety issue. GPS tracking is one component used to monitor and report unwanted driving habits in addition to productivity, safety, customer service, etc. A citizen driver program like DriveTRAX™ adds a layer to a fleet safety program not covered by GPS tracking. GPS tracking cannot tell you if someone is distracted, throwing trash out the window, drifting out of their lane for any reason or simply wasting time under a tree.
DriveTRAXTM comes FREE with the GO System for the first year and is then a small annual fee for less than taking an employee to lunch. Companies implementing Driver Observation Program see quick results and out perform those just using GPS fleet tracking technology.
GPS tracking is a fantastic tool for fleet management, but it cannot identify all unwanted driver behaviors. The Fleetistics DriveTRAX™ program enables the public to assist in reporting inconsiderate, inappropriate or erratic behavior.
DriveTRAX™ is a unique program in the vein of other popular programs which have been around for decades. The best part is it is included for FREE for 1 year with each GPS device you purchase for vehicles. GPS trackers do a great job at detecting route, speed, direction, stop location, etc. Telematics systems tell you if your vehicle is driving aggressively. DriveTRAX™ provides a line of direct communication between the public and you.
Give it a try. 866-948-8729. Decal #1049668.
Integrated with GPS
There are many tools which can and should use to build and support a culture of safety. Preventing a single accident a year will provide a return on investment many times over. With DriveTRAX the GPS data is used to confirm the vehicle was in the area at the time of the reported incident. View the last 15 minutes of driving activity on a map. Fleet managers can also listen to the actual voice message left by the person making the report. Once the data is collected Fleetistics creates analytics to measure progress. View GPS Tracker
Setup is very quick and easy. Follow these steps.
- Document the vehicle ID, GPS unit and DriveTRAX number for each vehicle.
- Enter the GPS device information in the GPS application online. The list of devices will populate in MyFleetistics. You cannot enter a GPS device directly into MF, they must go into the GPS application first (MyGeotab, Fleetistics LITE, etc)
- In MyFleetsitics, navigate to Account>Devices
- From the list of vehicles click the Edit icon on the right.
- Enter the DriveTRAX decal information.
- When a complaint is registered you will receive an email notification.
- To view complaints, analytics and listen to the caller, in MyFleetistisc go to Analytics>Custom Reports>DriveTRAX
As a result of this redeployment and the savings associated with not having to add new staff in the over utilized work group we are able to claim a six month payback on our Phase 1 investment even before we made the investment!Anonymous