Flexible Fleet ManagementGPS Tracking. Telematics. DTC.
The Most Robust Fleet Management System Available
The GO platform is highly modular and expandable and was designed specifically for enterprise GPS tracking. Start with basic GPS tracking using an OBD device and expand to include truck tracking, ELD, electric vehicles, heavy trucks, equipment and satellite tracking in one unified platform, If you need something custom, APIs are available to customers and Fleetistics offers development services.
Get the right data, at the right time.
- Standard canned reports. You are given detailed reports you can easily run pre-loaded in the software.
- Filtered reports. You get to select a few options to narrow down the data scope to tailor to your needs.
- Custom reports. Users can change the formulas and data scope to get targeted business intelligence.
Not all GPS trackers are the same.
- LTE, 4G, Linux OS
- OEM integration GPS data (when available)
- 1 device for OBD, J-BUS, EV
- HD GPS logging is most accurate in industry
- Stores over 60,000 records on GPS device
- Encrypted for security (Gov approved)
- Driver ID
- Driver coaching buzzer
- Daisy chain accessories (IOX port)
Engine Diagnostics (DTC)
ELD, DVIR, Dispatch
The GO System offers the most advanced and complete telematics on the market today.
- Accelerometer samples 100 times per second
- 4 axis g-force readings
- Collision reconstruction
- Device can beep on harsh driving
It is all about scheduled versus unscheduled downtime.
- 100% of diagnostic codes available
- Faults and Status data
- Integrate with your maintenance system
- Easy access to current odometer
- Engine hours
- Enterprise maintenance app partners
3rd Party Integration
There are over 100 integrations done with the GO Platform. Integration services significantly expand the options for fleet managers and allow a business to change to meet new requirements without having to get a new GPS tracking system. Partners create services for things such as fleet maintenance, in-cab video, fuel monitoring, temperature monitoring, Bluetooth beacons and more.
When a customer needs more than the GO System provides in the standard fleet management system, the open API and SDK can be used to move actionable data to the next level. Most IT developers can utilize the industry standard API to bring data into the customers database for use in more customer reports and application integration.
Speak with Advisor 855.300.0527
Fleetistics. Since 2001.