The Most Robust Large Fleet Management System Available
The GO platform is highly modular and expandable and was designed specifically for enterprise GPS tracking. Start with basic GPS tracking using an OBD device and expand to include truck tracking, ELD, electric vehicles, heavy trucks, equipment and satellite tracking in one unified platform, If you need something custom, APIs are available to customers and Fleetistics offers development services.
Get the right data, at the right time.
- Standard canned reports. You are given detailed reports you can easily run pre-loaded in the software.
- Filtered reports. You get to select a few options to narrow down the data scope to tailor to your needs.
- Custom reports. Users can change the formulas and data scope to get targeted business intelligence.
Not all GPS trackers are the same.
- LTE, 4G, Linux OS
- OEM integration GPS data (when available)
- 1 device for OBD, J-BUS, EV
- HD GPS logging is most accurate in industry
- Stores over 60,000 records on GPS device
- Encrypted for security (Gov approved)
- Driver ID
- Driver coaching buzzer
- Daisy chain accessories (IOX port)
Engine Diagnostics (DTC)
ELD, DVIR, Dispatch
The GO System offers the most advanced and complete telematics on the market today.
- Accelerometer samples 100 times per second
- 4 axis g-force readings
- Collision reconstruction
- Device can beep on harsh driving
It is all about scheduled versus unscheduled downtime.
- 100% of diagnostic codes available
- Faults and Status data
- Integrate with your maintenance system
- Easy access to current odometer
- Engine hours
- Enterprise maintenance app partners
Over 200 Parnter Integrations
One of the most powerful aspects of the Geotab fleet management platform is the partner integrations. Partners fleet services use data from Geotab to bring additional services to customers which would otherwise not be possible. Examples include maintenance management, electronic form, RFID readers, asset trackers, routing, analytics and more.
Call today to learn how Fleetistics can help you resolve your fleet management issues. 855-300-0527
3rd Party Integration
There are over 100 integrations done with the GO Platform. Integration services significantly expand the options for fleet managers and allow a business to change to meet new requirements without having to get a new GPS tracking system. Partners create services for things such as large fleet maintenance, in-cab video, fuel monitoring, temperature monitoring, Bluetooth beacons and more.
When a customer needs more than the GO System provides in the standard fleet management system, the open API and SDK can be used to move actionable data to the next level. Most IT developers can utilize the industry standard API to bring data into the customers database for use in more customer reports and application integration.
Fleetistics recognized the significant challenge of user management between multiple systems. To reduce the workload on GPS program managers, Fleetistics has developed an integration with Active Directory, including Azure AD and ADFS. For enterprise class fleets other similar integrations can be done for single sign one.
Speak with Advisor 855.300.0527
Fleetistics. Since 2001.