Fleet Management Ecosystem
GPS Tracking, Telematics, DTCs, ELD & Integration
For Companies and Organizations Serious About Fleet Management
Enterprise GPS Truck Tracking – Fleet Tracker Systems
The GO platform is highly modular and expandable and was designed specifically for enterprise-class GPS fleet truck tracking system. Fleets range from 1 to 80,000+ vehicles! Start with basic GPS fleet tracking system using an OBD device and expand to include truck tracking, ELD, electric vehicles, heavy trucks, equipment and satellite tracking all in one unified platform, If you need something custom, APIs are available to customers and Fleetistics offers development services.
Expand and Integrate…Be Future-Proof
With over 200 partner integrations the Geotab platform ensures you will have many options seamlessly integrated into your Enterprise GPS tracking fleet program. Partner integrations include dash cams, maintenance management, routing, OEMs, and more.
Integrations: Ford, GM, Volvo, Mac, International, John Deere, CAT, and others. One Platform – Multiple OEM Platform
Trusted On Over 2,000,000 Vehicles
Maps & Visualizations
Dashboards & Reports
ELD, DVIR, IFTA & Dispatch
GPS Trackers & Equipment
Geotab Reseller since 2001!
6 Pillars of Fleet Management
OBD, J-Bus, EV, Assets
Get the right data, at the right time.
- Standard canned reports. You are given detailed reports you can easily run pre-loaded in the software.
- Filtered reports. You get to select a few options to narrow down the data scope to tailor to your needs.
- Custom reports. Users can change the formulas and data scope to get targeted business intelligence.
Not all GPS trackers are the same.
- LTE, 4G, Linux OS
- OEM integration GPS data (when available)
- 1 device for OBD, J-BUS, EV
- HD GPS logging is most accurate in industry
- Stores over 60,000 records on GPS device
- Encrypted for security (Gov approved)
- Driver ID
- Driver coaching buzzer
- Daisy chain accessories (IOX port)
Manage Unplanned Downtime
Compliance & Commnication
Manage unscheduled downtime.
- 100% of diagnostic codes available
- Faults and Status data
- Integrate with your maintenance system
- Easy access to current odometer
- Engine hours
- Enterprise maintenance app partners
3rd Party Integration
There are over 200 integrations have been done with the GO Platform. Integration services significantly expand the options for fleet managers and allow a business to change to meet new requirements without having to get a new GPS tracking system.
- Fleet maintenance
- Dash cam video
- Fuel cards
- Temperature monitoring
- Bluetooth beacons
- Asset management
- Active Directory
Immediate Savings On Fuel Expenses
Idle time is considered “low hanging fruit” for a rapid ROI. Many companies can cover the GPS truck tracking investment in fuel savings alone. Simply making drivers aware of their idle time using the 96 db buzzer in the Geotab device, changes idle habits quickly.
Drive More Efficiently
The Geotab device is the smartest in the industry. Monitoring data such as RPMs, idle time, rapid starts and speeding, enables fleet managers to reduce wear and tear and lower the rolling cost per mile. This also impacts the high cost of unplanned downtime.
ProPlus WithRoad Side Service
- GO device lifetime warranty against defects
- Active tracking (high definition resolution)
- Protection against generation changes like 3G to 4G upgrades
- ELD, IFTA, DVIR, Dispatching
- Roadside assistance
- Patent infringement protection
When a customer needs more than the GO System provides in the standard fleet management system, the open API and SDK can be used to move actionable data to the next level. Most IT developers can utilize the industry standard API to bring data into the customers database for use in more customer reports and application integration.
Active Directory Single Sign On
Fleetistics recognized the significant challenge of user management between multiple systems. To reduce the workload on GPS program managers, Fleetistics has developed an integration with Active Directory, including Azure AD and ADFS. This integration provides a significant time savings, a reduction in administration costs and improves security.
GPS Vehicle Fleet Tracking Pricing -
Speak with Advisor 855.300.0527
Click Here to Schedule Online Now
Fleetistics. Since 2001.