Construction EquipmentReduce Theft and Improve Productivity
Rugged, Reliable GPS Tracking
As a construction company, your equipment is your most expensive asset, and without it, you wouldn’t be able to do your job. Make sure you’ll know where it is 24/7 with an asset tracker. An asset-tracker use GPS and GSM cellular technology to provide location-based information to equipment operators. The GPS data is used to assist construction equipment operators with issues including theft, inventory management, and maintenance. The theft comes in the form of equipment theft, billable rental hours from overuse, and operator wages. View some Construction equipment tracking & recovery devices.
A battery unit can be easily moved between vehicles and assets to randomly spot check areas of concern.
- Track engine hours on rental equipment
- Receive engine hour runtime for
- Set geo-fences to alert you if equipment leaves
- Track inventory over
- Know and visualize which asset is in what area
- Improved maintenance = longer service life
- Stop equipment-hoarding by project managers
- Can be installed on Bobcat and various construction equipment
Cut Maintenance Expenses
Inventory management is key to lowering service and maintenance expenses and getting the closest piece of construction equipment to the job site to reduce trailering miles. Maintenance expenses decrease by scheduling maintenance based on actual engine hours and not calendar days. Better maintenance for less money means more production from very expensive assets.
- Cost effective equipment
- Easy to learn and use
- Low monthly fees
- Email alert options
- Automatic position updates on a scheduled basis
- Access account online from home, office or road
- Built and tested for rigors of use on heavy construction equipment tracking
- Ask about our OBD, J-1708, J-1939 systems for engine data
- BYOD – Already have GlobalStar trackers, we can integrate with them or provide you an API to access the data only
GPS Vehicle Fleet Tracking Pricing -
Speak with Advisor 855.300.0527
Click Here to Schedule Online Now
Fleetistics. Since 2001.