Trailer TrackingWired or Solar Powered for Long Term Deployments
Solar Trailer Tracking
The solar powered or hard wired XT4970D is an energy harvesting dual carrier LTE platform supporting long term, remote deployments without the need to replace the battery.
- Trailer and Container
- Long Term Unpowered Applications
- Heavy Equipment
- 8.45” x 4.73” x 1.06” (21.5 x 12 x 7 cm)
Solar Battery Charger
FLT-4970D utilizes a high efficiency solar panel to charge and maximize the operating life of the internal Lithium Ion battery. Customers who require frequent data for location, health and monitoring of their remote assets can be assured that XT4970D will provide more frequent data for longer periods compared with other trailer tracking devices in the market today.
The XT4970D supports highly configurable reporting frequency and event triggers and thresholds along with 16Mb flash memory that supports up to 10K 11-point geofences. The internal 10.6Ah battery is best in class exceeding industry standards for charge and discharge temperature extremes, capable of more than 4000 life cycles by controlling and optimizing battery SOC and DOD. Safe charging and discharging termination over temperature is also monitored and managed by the Device.
Designed to withstand various environmental factors, the XT4970D is designed and tested to meet IP67 rating. With a fully sealed, protective case the device can be deployed in marine and desert environments. The XT4970D supports optional IEEE 802.15.4 Zigbee®, dual mode Bluetooth® and configurable IO interfaces to accommodate various sensors applications.
- Dual Carrier (AT&T and Verizon) LTE/
- HSPA+ Cat. 4
- LED status indicators for GPS lock, Cellular and WLAN communication
- Over-the-Air firmware upgrade
- Supports SMS, TCP, UDP, UDP/ACK, FTP
- 3-Axis Accelerometer and Motion Detector
- Internal Temperature Sensor
- Integrated GPS receiver and antenna for tracking applications
- Integrated LTE Band Antenna
- 10.6 Ah Backup Battery
- Config. with embedded Antennas
- 16Mb Flash Memory
- Receiver Type 72 channel
- Receiver Tracking Sensitivity -165 dBm
- Accuracy* +/- 2.5m CEP
- *50%, 24 static-130dBm, >6 Sats.
- TTFF Cold Start 27 seconds (Typical)
- TTFF Hot Start 1 second (Typical)
- D.C Power 8-24VDC input (from up to two independent input sources)
- Internal Battery 10.6 Ah Li-Ion battery
- Average Idle Current (Battery) 120mA typ.
- Sleep Current (Battery) 140uA typ.
- Solar Charge Current 150mA typ.
- Harness Connector 8-pin Circular Bayonet
- Serial Interface RS232
- Optional I/O 1 Dig. Input, 1 Dig. Output, 2 ADC Inputs
- Multi-function ON/OFF Switch Sleep/Wake/ZGB/BLE Pairing
- Case Material PC+PBT, IP67 rated
- Dimensions 8.45” x 4.73” x 1.06” (21.5 x 12 x 7 cm)
- Weight 24 oz. (680 grams)
- Operating Temperature Charge: -20°C to +60°C, Discharge: -40°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C to +60 °C
- Battery Life Cycle >4000
Solar Trailer Tracking Unit Sneak Peek
Contact us below or just call 855.300.0527
Best in class save $2,500 per year, per vehicle