Trailer TrackingWired, battery or solar powered GPS trackers
The solar powered or hard wired XT4970D is an energy harvesting dual carrier LTE platform supporting long term, remote deployments without the need to replace the battery.
- Trailer and Container
- Long Term Unpowered Applications
- Heavy Equipment
- 8.45” x 4.73” x 1.06” (21.5 x 12 x 7 cm)
Solar Battery Charger
FLT-4970D utilizes a high efficiency solar panel to charge and maximize the operating life of the internal Lithium Ion battery. Customers who require frequent data for location, health and monitoring of their remote assets can be assured that XT4970D will provide more frequent data for longer periods compared with other trailer tracking devices in the market today.
- Dual Carrier (AT&T and Verizon) LTE/
- HSPA+ Cat. 4
- LED status indicators for GPS lock, Cellular and WLAN communication
- Over-the-Air firmware upgrade
- Supports SMS, TCP, UDP, UDP/ACK, FTP
- 3-Axis Accelerometer and Motion Detector
- Internal Temperature Sensor
- Integrated GPS receiver and antenna for tracking applications
- Integrated LTE Band Antenna
- 10.6 Ah Backup Battery
- Config. with embedded Antennas
- 16Mb Flash Memory
- Receiver Type 72 channel
- Receiver Tracking Sensitivity -165 dBm
- Accuracy* +/- 2.5m CEP
- *50%, 24 static-130dBm, >6 Sats.
- TTFF Cold Start 27 seconds (Typical)
- TTFF Hot Start 1 second (Typical)
- D.C Power 8-24VDC input (from up to two independent input sources)
- Internal Battery 10.6 Ah Li-Ion battery
- Average Idle Current (Battery) 120mA typ.
- Sleep Current (Battery) 140uA typ.
- Solar Charge Current 150mA typ.
- Harness Connector 8-pin Circular Bayonet
- Serial Interface RS232
- Optional I/O 1 Dig. Input, 1 Dig. Output, 2 ADC Inputs
- Multi-function ON/OFF Switch Sleep/Wake/ZGB/BLE Pairing
- Case Material PC+PBT, IP67 rated
- Dimensions 8.45” x 4.73” x 1.06” (21.5 x 12 x 7 cm)
- Weight 24 oz. (680 grams)
- Operating Temperature Charge: -20°C to +60°C, Discharge: -40°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C to +60 °C
- Battery Life Cycle >4000
Solar Trailer Tracking Unit Sneak Peek
Contact us below or just call 855.300.0527
Best in class save $2,500 per year, per vehicle