Being Thankful in 2020
What are you thankful for? Thanksgiving is traditionally a time to reflect on all of the things we have to be thankful for. Considering the challenges we have all faced in 2020, we think it appropriate to pause this week and share some of the things we acknowledge our gratitude for.
As an organization, we are grateful that…
- The great majority of our clients are surviving the impact of this unprecedented pandemic.
- We were able to help many of our clients who were impacted, and that many of our suppliers stepped up to help us help them.
- The people in our community have heeded the guidelines to minimize the risk. We have had no reports of employees having had the virus.
- That we are able to help our customers improve safety & save lives.
- Toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant are readily available.
We asked our staff what they are thankful for and received the following responses.
I am thankful for the long partnerships with have with our customers.
No matter how big or small, I am grateful for them all… our customers! I am also very grateful for our amazing staff who work so hard to provide excellent customer service.
My health, the health of my family, friends, co-workers and customers.
Clients that continued to do business as usual in spite of COVID 19.
I am thankful for my children.
To work with such a great group of people that care about so much more than just themselves.
For working with a staff that truly cares about customers.
For being in good health.
That my home family and work family have been safe, and there for one another throughout this turmoil that has been 2020.
For God, my kid, and technology allowing for remote work.
For having a job through COVID with flexibility for personal time off.