Being Thankful in 2020
What are you thankful for? Thanksgiving is traditionally a time to reflect on all of the things we have to be thankful for. Considering the challenges we have all faced in 2020, we think it appropriate to pause this week and share some of the things we acknowledge our gratitude for.
As an organization, we are grateful that…
- The great majority of our clients are surviving the impact of this unprecedented pandemic.
- We were able to help many of our clients who were impacted, and that many of our suppliers stepped up to help us help them.
- The people in our community have heeded the guidelines to minimize the risk. We have had no reports of employees having had the virus.
- That we are able to help our customers improve safety & save lives.
- Toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant are readily available.